[wpml_language_switcher type=”footer” flags=1 native=1 translated=1][/wpml_language_switcher]
Bartomioli, Lorena P.
Partner of Brons & Salas in charge of the Customs Law and Foreign Trade Practices. She chairs the Customs Law and Foreign Trade Practices.
Lorena graduated with honors from the Universidad de Buenos Aires.
She took a graduate course on International Business at the Universidad Católica Argentina.
She chairs the Customs Law and Foreign Trade Practices.
Professor at the Universidad de Buenos Aires, Practical Assignments Professor.
Associate professor of Foreign Trade Transactions of the International Business Master’s Degree Program at the Universidad de Ciencias Empresariales y Sociales (UCES).
Visiting professor of “Foreign Trade Taxation and Customs Law” of the Postgraduate Course on Taxation at the School of Economics and Business Administration of the Universidad de Catamarca, 2015.
Visiting professor of Customs Law of the Taxation Graduate Course at the School of Economics of the Universidad Nacional de Tucumán, 2015.
Associate professor of Integration Law of the Customs and Integration Law Graduate Course, Universidad de Buenos Aires, School of Law and Social Sciences, 2012.
Visiting professor of Customs Law of the Tax Law Graduate Course of the Universidad Nacional de Santiago del Estero, 2011.
Visiting professor of Customs Law and Tax Law of the Postgraduate Courses on Tax Law and Customs Law of the Escuela de Abogados del Estado, 2010.
Visiting professor of Customs Law of the Tax Law Graduate Course of the Universidad Nacional de Tucumán, 2009.
Visiting professor of Customs Law of the Tax Law Master’s Degree Program of the Universidad Católica Argentina, 2006-2007.
Visiting Professor of International Business of the Law and Business Master’s Degree Program of the Universidad de Palermo, 2006-2007.
Lorena is a member of the Buenos Aires City Bar Association, full member of the Argentine Institute of Customs Studies, of the Argentine Association for Tax Law Studies and the International Academy of Customs Law and of the Secretary’s Office of the Argentine Institute of Customs Studies (2010-2011).
In connection with Customs Law, Lorena has participated in lectures, seminars, and conferences both in Argentina and abroad. She has authored several opinion pieces, including:
– Tutela Jurisdiccional efectiva de los operadores de comercio internacional, First International Conference on Customs Law of the Argentine Association of Tax Studies, Errepar.
– Los valores criterio de carácter precautorio, Revista del Centro de Despachantes de Aduana, Year LXXXVI, July-August 2010.
– Agosto de 2010: un mes dedicado a la materia aduanera, Revista Impuestos, November 2010, La Ley Publishers.
– Chapter III. Customs Law. Business Law of Argentina, 2009/2010 Edition, several authors, A Thomson Reuters Business.
– El control aduanero y las Declaraciones Juradas Anticipadas de Importación, co-authored with Diego A. Embón, published on September 15, 2015, in Revista IUS 360º (online), managed by Asociación Civil IUS Veritas, Peru.